Sunday, August 19, 2007

AND NOTHING WAS STIRRING...

What a beautiful morning! The sun is brilliant. The sky is a wonderful deep blue. There is no movement in the air. It's the perfect temperature outside. I see the neighbourhood birds are singing and chirping away. It's funny... my husband and 'kids' (Alle and Cruser) are still sleeping... hmmm...
Anyways, I've just spent the past half hour or so, relaxing on our deck with a cup of coffee. Yes, life has it's wonderful 'moments'. I love the solitude that early morning offers. For me, it's an opportunity to reflect on many things, some good and others, not so good. I usually take this time to collect my thoughts, to plan my day and to dream.
Thinking about last evening, I am rather excited that I was able to create this blog and then post one of my favorite photographs of the 'kids'.
At this point in time, I am not really sure of all the blog possibilities yet, but I sense that it can be a remarkable vehicle for self expression and creativity. 09/11/04

No comments: